Orders & Payments
Placing an order
- Have a browse and make your order using the easy-to-follow instructions.
- Whatever device you’re using, our site has been optimised to give you the best possible experience.
- Use our handy navigation links to browse by product category, or if you know exactly what you’re after search using the search box.
- Once you have found an item, select the colour, size and any accessories or services then click on ‘ADD TO BASKET’.
- Click on your basket to review the products selected. Items can be removed from the basket by clicking the cross next to them. Or you can change the quantity by typing the correct quantity and clicking ‘update basket’. To continue shopping just click on ‘continue shopping’.
- Click on ‘CHECKOUT’ to proceed with your order and pay.
In store –
Come and see us in one of our participating stores ( link to store finder ), where our friendly experts will be happy to advise on our range of made-to-measure curtains, blinds and accessories.
Placed an order – what happens next?
- We’ll send you an order confirmation via email with your order number, the items and services you’ve purchased. Please give this confirmation a check and contact customer services via our website if you have any questions.
- Your made-to-measure curtains, blinds and accessories will be produced, dispatched, and delivered within 10-14 working days. You can Track your order from Track My order
- For more information about our delivery services, please visit our delivery page
Payment options: We accept most major credit cards including Mastercard, Visa, Delta / Connect and Maestro.
In-store, payment options include cash payment, all major credit cards and 0% APR finance with no deposit.
Interest Free Credit – 0% APR finance: *Please note, this option is only available for in store purchases. Please use our store finder (link) to find your nearest participating store.*
Spread the cost of your purchase with interest free credit. You can choose a flexible plan for up to 4 years, all with no deposit. To find out more about the finance options we offer visit our Interest Free Payment page. Finance options are subject to status and affordability. Minimum spend of £500 applies. No deposit required. Fitting charges are excluded from any credit offer.
Carpetright Limited is a credit broker and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (authorisation number: 729251). Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Payment security: The Carpetright website utilises Secure Socket Layers (SSL) technology to encrypt all data to ensure that both your personal data and payment card data are safe. Further, all payments are processed using an independent company’s secure payment processing system meaning that Carpetright do not see, or have access to, or store any of your payment card information. For additional security, Carpetright utilise Verified by Visa (VbV) and MasterCard® Secure Code (MSC), often referred to as 3-D Secure or Payment Authentication.
When is payment taken: Payment is taken at the time you place your order.
Once you have placed your order, you can track its progress with our online order tracker. Or you can always contact the store where you placed your order for an update.
Order delays and out of stock orders
We work hard to make sure our range is fully up to date and that there is stock of all our products always available.
Sometimes products are discontinued, either by the manufacturer or by us due to stock availability. Thankfully this is rare! Even more rarely, an order for this product is placed before our systems are fully updated. If this happens with a product you’ve ordered from us, we’ll ask you to re-select an alternative from our ranges, either online or in-store.
If this doesn’t work for you, we’re of course happy to refund you for your order.
Problems with an order
Orders placed in store: If there’s a problem with an order you’ve made in store, please give the store a call. You can find contact details for your store on your order confirmation or by viewing our Store Finder.
Orders placed on website: If you placed your order on the https://www.carpetright.co.uk/store/ website, please contact the web sales team on 0330 333 3444 and one of our advisors will help you out.
Alternatively, you can complete and submit a form on our website by clicking here.
Cancelling and amending orders
Cancelling your order: You can cancel your order at any time up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please check our Cancellation Policy (link to returns & refunds) for the full details.
Changing delivery information: Unfortunately, it is not possible to amend the delivery address of an order once it has been placed.
Adding items to your order: Please place a new order for these items.
Returns and refunds
For full details of our returns and refunds policy please check our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Simply log in to your online account to view your order history.