- Fully made to measure
- Available in 3 base cloths. Blackout, Transluscent and Water Proof
- Maximum width 2000mm, maximum drop 4000mm
- Minimum width 450mm, minimum drop 300mm
- Easy fit universal brackets suitable for top and face fitting
- Control can be located to either the left or right
- Child safety clip included
- Available in chain or motorised control options
- Please note: At least 80mm space is needed to fit a cassette roller blind inside a window recess.
Cath Kidston Provence Rose Pink Roller Blind
With its repeating pattern of red and green roses on a white highlight alongside a pink background, this design creates a welcoming sense of warmth in any room.
Expert Fitting Service
Flowers & Leaves
Recess - Choose this option when fitting your blind inside a window recess.
Exact - Choose this option when fitting your blind outside a window area.
Classic - The classic roller system is our best value for money headrail. Simple but effective. The brackets are visible and come in a white finish.
Cassette – Cassette neatly conceals the Roller Blind mechanism. Cassettes look particularly striking in a recess setting. Cassette can be finished in matching blind fabric or a metal finish (white, silver, anthracite) with plastic end caps in black or white. End caps are chosen based on fabric colour.
Classic Motorised/Cassette motorised – Motorise your blinds with the Carpetright motion system. Wireless rechargeable battery, blind can be controlled with remote or chain.
Select control side – This is the side the chain will be on that operates the blind.
The bottom bar is a weighted metal bar that is attached to the bottom of the fabric. This helps to keep the fabric tight on the barrel and be controlled easily. Available with matching fabric or metal finish (white, silver and anthracite)