- Fully made to measure
- 100% Polyester
- Complete light filtering options
- Maximum width 2,400mm, maximum drop 4,500mm
- Minimum width 400mm, minimum drop 400mm
- Easy fit universal brackets suitable for top and face fitting
- Available in Evo cassette or Classic headrail/li>
- Control can be located to either the left or right
- Evo and bottom bar available in matching fabric or 3 metal finishes. White, Silver and Anthracite
- Available in chain or motorised control
- Please note: At least 100mm is needed to a fit Evo Fifty/50 blind in a recess
Sherwood Cedar Fifty50 Blinds
Featuring a woven wood-effect style with brown copper hues alongside wide square netting panels, this design creates a natural and warming atmosphere in any room.
Expert Fitting Service
Not confident to fit yourself? We have a team of experts on hand to come and measure your windows and fit your blind or curtains.Add Fitting Service
Plains & Textures
Featuring a fusion of retro colour and contemporary geometric styles, this repeating floral-inspired pattern results in a relaxing and eye-catching design with its cooling dark-grey hue.
Classic - The classic 50fifty system is our best value for money headrail. Simple but effective. The brackets are visible and come in a white finish.
Cassette – Cassette neatly conceals the blind mechanism. Cassettes look particularly striking in a recess setting. Cassette can be finished in matching blind fabric or a metal finish (white, silver, anthracite) with plastic end caps in black or white. End caps are chosen based on fabric colour.
Cassette motorised – Motorise your blinds with the Carpetright motion system. Wireless rechargeable battery, blind can be controlled with remote or chain.
Matching blind fabric – Cassette will be covered in the same fabric as the chosen blind fabric.
Metal Finish – Available in white, silver and anthracite a metal finish cassette creates a modern metallic finish to match windows and door frames.
Choose the colour you would like the control chain to be. This is the chain that operates the blind. Available in plastic white, plastic black, metal brass or metal nickel.
Select control side – This is the side the chain will be on that operates the blind.
The bottom bar is a weighted metal bar that is attached to the bottom of the fabric. This helps to keep the fabric tight on the barrel and be controlled easily. Available with matching fabric or metal finish (white, silver and anthracite)